Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A little of this, a little of that, and walla...a LOT of RED!






So, that's the new do (unvixed and wind-blown). I don't think the pics do justice to how red it really is, but you get the idea. Just go down a couple of posts to the spring break pics. You'll see the difference pretty easily.

I'm lovin' the cut. I usually hate new hair cuts until about 2 weeks of the 'settle in, what do I do with it' stage. This time, I liked it the very next day. Very easy to fix and actually makes my hair look like it has some semblance of 'umph' to it. The color? Well, I think I like it better than most, but do I wish it had a little less red....uh-huh. But, it'll fade some with each day and each wash. Seriously, my goal was NOT to be a 40-something wishing I was 20-something. I know someone who's hugely that way, and it embarrasses her daughter tremendously. So, no thanks. I let my wrinkles (smile lines thank you) be my not-so-subtle reminder that we really do get older.

8 comments:

becki said...

Donna I LOVE IT!! Seriously! I love the way it compliments your skin tone and makes your eyes pop! And I don't think it makes you look like you're trying to be 20 something at all! LOVE IT!

Rian said...

I love it too, and I agree with becki that it doesn't make you look like you are trying to be younger.

Can't wait to see it in person!!!

Anonymous said...

love love LOVE that haircut.
I, too, am 41... :)
And I think that the red if seriously sassy....live it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Umma said...

That cut is really flattering, I love it! One of my co-workers has that shade of red and she gets tons of compliments and for good reason :-)

ST said...

What a great look! Love it!

Jen said...

LOVE the color choice ;-) and the cut!

Aria Shannon said...

you look so cute *w*