Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Avery Cuties

I was watching my daughter today and just giggled at all the really cute things she says. I try to journal most of them, labeling them, "Cute Saying".

A while back, she was in the garage while I was cleaning some stuff out. She started saying, "Mama, there's a crab!" Of course I had no clue what she was talking about or how she even knew what a crab looks like. Well, after further investigation, I discovered it was a spider. So, now when she informs me that there is a crab nearby, I know that it's really a spider.

Another cute thing she says (which I may have posted before) is she calls McDonalds, "Old MacDonalds". We're not a huge fan of feeding them McD's food, but you know.....every once in a while necessity calls. When she sees us pull up, she'll say, "Mama, we at Old McDonals?"

Here's an Ian one: Last night we went to Braums for a "surprise". After finding out Avery wanted "pink" icecream, I asked Ian what flavor he wanted. His quick response was, "Hamburger and french fries." Hmmmm, sounds gross!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao...tooo cute! Matt's reply is always chick nuggets. That's his answer for everything related to food...lol.

Rian said...

I knew there was a reason why Ian and I got along so well. That's my favorite flavor too!!!

Betsy Brock said...

Hi...thanks for your visit to my blog! I'm honored to be on your "list". :) Love the cute sayings...good think you are writing them down! I'd like someone to warn me when a spider was nearby! LOL

Jen said...

Funny! I had never thought about a crab and a spider resembling, but you know, they kind of do!

About Nancy said...

I wish I would have had a blog when my son was young so I could have recorded the things he said.

Thanks for sharing. I love the innocence of children.
Blessings,
Nancy