Thursday, April 24, 2008

I Hafta Tell Ya......

Ian has gone 4 nights, yes 4 nights, without having to be pilled in the middle of the night! This is sooooo great! We still pill him before bed, but just having him sleep through the night is great. What's even greater (I suppose, depending on how you look at it since he does still wake up sometimes), is that twice when he has gotten up, he's told me he wanted a drink, drank all he wanted, then went back to bed. He normally has a hard time communicating what he needs when he's so tired. But I don't mind him waking up if I know I don't have to give him drugs to go back to sleep.

6 comments:

Rian said...

Woohoo, this is great!!!

Kristiem10 said...

Happy Birthday Benjamin!!

Anonymous said...

That is incredible!!! WTG Ian

Jen said...

Hope the birthday boy is enjoying his day!

Bonnie said...

Sleep is such a beautiful thing! I hope this continues!!!

About Nancy said...

Oh bless your heart. I am so happy for you. When he sleeps so do you! I know the thrill of getting just a bit of communication from your child. It's simply fantastic.

In Him,
Nancy