Monday, January 21, 2008

Mama????

Okay, I've been repeating over and over and over "m a m a" to our youngest. He either just happens to be doing it, or he's actually repeating. Either way, I can think what I want and I choose to think he's actually repeating and saying "mama". :)

Little lady has been tee-teeing on the potty more often the last few days, and has been VERY proud it!

I think we may have decided on a church home. The kids have done very well there, we feel just as welcome as when we went 8 years ago, and the worship and messages are great. Sounds like a great combo. We'll see.

Our nights have been rough lately still. Not horrible, just not a full night's sleep. That takes a toll on us after awhile.

My mom came to visit this past week from Oklahoma. I love it when she comes. I asked her a strange question this time. I asked her if she ever cried for me. She said yes. I think I asked because I don't seem to be able to cry anymore, even when I really want to. So, maybe it was just nice to know that someone else could do it for me. Only I don't want her doing it because she feels sorry for me. I don't think that's the case, but of course I sometimes wonder anyway. I know she's very proud of me and how my husband and I handle the kids. Luckily, I don't "lose it" too often when she's here. Wouldn't want her to worry anymore than she does.

2 comments:

becki said...

Hey you!!! I didn't know you had a blog! I'm over at Rian's house while Kevin's helping Josh with some electrical shenanigans and she started reading your blog!

I'll write you a real email or call you but I wanted to say hi and that I miss you! I'm going to make your blog a link on my blog.

Talk to you soon!
Love ya!

Rian said...

I'm so happy you are bloggin. It is really good for the soul I think.