Monday, April 26, 2010

Benjamin Turned 3!

Lego Block Cake
HOURS of fun on the new trampoline!
Cute, Rian!
Benjamin turned 3 years old this weekend! I can't believe it. We had a great bday party for him. I was pretty proud of how the cake(s) turned out, but they still didn't turn out as smooth looking as the lady who did it on the video...go figure! He had great fun on his 'big' birthday present. Don't tell him, but it's really for the whole family to enjoy...which we did. Oh, and don't you just love your self portrait mug shot, Rian!

Oh my gosh, I'm cute!
So, now that he's 3, that also means he started his PPCD class today. MY BABY IS IN SCHOOL! I really thought I would cry, but I didn't. I kept my mind focused on all the things I would get done in the 2 hours I have by myself 3 days week, until summer. He looked darn cute (and small) with his
backpack on!

Ready to learn with my teacher!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
and we love that Lego cake. I am the momma of some Lego freaks so I need to know how to make it. 'Fess up, woman!

fragilemom said...

As usual, I found the cake 'how-to' on-line. It's a Betty Crocker thing and has a video with it...visual, my fav. You should be able to go to bettycrocker.com and find it. Good luck. Makes a really cute 'theme' for a kid party.

Betsy Brock said...

Awww..3 is such am awesome age! Since I had three turn 3 I'm sure I didn't enjoy it as much as I should have! ha. Love the lego cake!

ST said...

Happy Birthday to Benjamin! I didn't realize our kids were the same age. The cake is terrific.

Kristiem10 said...

Aww, happy birthday Benjamin. He does look adorable with his big backpack.