Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Little Graduate

Daddy, Mommy, and Ian with Teachers


Ian proudly displaying his award

Again, proudly displaying award
It was a fun day in Ian's class last week. They had their Awards Day and Party. They put on a little show of songs then his teacher presented the awards. Ian got the Care Bear award. This was for the child who was really concerned and aware of the other childrens' feelings and gave them lots of hugs. She comes up with a lot of really cute and encouraging awards. After the awards they played a slide show. It was really sweet and had a section on there saying 'good-bye' to all the 'graduates' of the PPCD program....Ian included. Yes, I cried. One, because I adore his teachers and know how much they care about Ian. And two, because I can't believe he's going into kindergarten next year. It all still scares me to death, but I believe he'll be well taken care of.

3 comments:

Umma said...

What a bittersweet milestone. We've delayed ours by putting off kindergarten for another year. I'm wondering if that will ultimately be a mistake but what is done is done :-)

Congrats to the little graduate!

ST said...

Congrats to Ian!

Kristiem10 said...

Aww, what a cutie. Congratulations to Ian.