Friday, February 29, 2008

Time for Joy

I'm so excited because my good friend, Rian, and her husband Josh are expecting a baby. This is not just any ordinary thing though. Josh and Rian have been struggling with infertility for the past 3 years. She has had 4 miscarriages. They have been married 8 years. They have been praying so hard for a baby they will meet here on earth. She goes in for her first sono in a couple of weeks. I would like to ask you to join me in praying for this wonderful couple and their baby. Pray specifically for this baby to sustain and grow, and that he/she and Mommy & Daddy would meet n 9 months.

Like me, I'm sure at least most of you have had at least 1 miscarriage. We also had a difficult time conceiving, but conceived Ian via IUI after about a year of trying. I've only had 1 miscarriage (which was way enough), so I can only imagine what losing 4 must feel like. Josh and Rian have been up and down on a rollcoaster ride, but have done very well trusting the Lord for His best. As you might expect, they work each day to let their joy overshadow any fear.

I can hardly contain my joy for them and am privileged to be walking along side them. We love you Josh and Rian and Baby!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you...1 was plenty so I couldn't imagine more than that. I'll be praying for them :)

becki said...

I'm so excited for them, too! Then she'll have her Thanksgiving baby like she wanted! :)

Kristiem10 said...

I will pray for them that they get to keep this baby.